Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Another West Wind Thug Joins the Gang

Another figure from West Wind's London Thugs pack I finished the other day. This is the seventh figure from the pack that I've finished, leaving just one more to go. I have five more from the London Mob pack to finish. These have been fun to paint. Now I just need to give them something to be rioting about! Maybe some werewolves or Nosferatu or Pumpkin Heads or Mad Bombers. Who knows what I'll pull out of my West Wind box next!

BTW next week I'll be picking up the rules In Her Majesty's Name and see how they look. Amazon says they will have them on May 21st for $13, my kind of price for wargames rules! Cool Stuff across the street should have them for $12. I'm sure well see a flood of posts all around the blogs and forums about the rules, and Victorian gaming. I'm not sure they'll be what I'm looking for, but at that price for a print book I don't mind. It's interesting how we're suddenly seeing an explosion in VSF in 15mm and 28mm. I'm also surprised to see renewed interest in Western rules, which seem to have been quite dead the past five or so years.



6 comments:

  1. Superb painting on this dangerous looking rogue. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about dangerous. I don't think he likes anyone, not even his own mother. :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice job buddy, These n'ver do wells are certainly increasing in numbers in these times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we must do something about the increasing number of baddies. Where are the bobbies when we need them!

      Delete

Sadly, I have to approve all comments to weed out nasty spammers.